Monday, 17 May 2010

Illustration Development....



Recently I have been working on my portfolio pages so that my work can be presented professionally and to the best of my ability. I have been looking at magazine layouts for inspiration, and thinking about using negative space etc.

As illustration is of interest to me i have been working on perfecting the illustrations of my line-up, taking inspiration from Laura Laine's quirky depiction of the female form, and sense of gothic glamor.



The line up pictured was created using a mix of hand drawing and Photoshop techniques to add print/ colour. Through the layout I have considered page layout so that my work sends out a professional message to members of the industry. I feel that it is important i spend a lot of time organising my portfolio as i have been entered for the Portfolio award at Graduate Fashion Week.




No comments:

Post a Comment