Friday, 5 February 2010





Above are images from my wall space, which i use as inspiration, and to chart my progress. The images illustrate how i have moved on from my reserch to developing print ideas. I was inspired by Erdem's S/S 2010 collection for the designers innovative use of digital print and rich amalgamation of feminine colour. It is my intention to consider negative space and print placemnt through my own exploration on Photoshop to generate visually stimulating print.

Through careful research and evaluation i feel that i have been able to improve and develop my prints further, learning new skills and techniques on Photoshop. I think that it could be argued that i stay within my comfort zone when i work, and this semester i aim to push myself further with my development of ideas so that my work is not so 'safe'.

I now aim to consider how my prints could work on garment shapes, using designers such as Erdem, Mary Katrantzou and Basso and Brooke as inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment