Monday, 14 December 2009





Competitions: Simply Yours/ River Island

I decided to enter two competitions in conjunction with my current project. One being ‘From Brief to Bra’, set by Simply Yours. The competition was to design a bra and brief set for S/S 2011 suitable for plus size customers.

I wanted my design to be fun and flirty, and felt that it was the perfect project to use my prints for Indigo on. I changed the scale of the print to suit the style and shape of the underwear, and feel that the design is well suited for the season considering my research and idea development. The project also presented me with the opportunity to develop my technical drawings and technical terminology, as well as enabling me to further enrich my skills on Photoshop and illustrator.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faye

    This is Charlotte from Simply Yours. We love your design! Will you send it in to us to be entered officially? The T's and C's are all on our Facebook pages if that helps: www.facebook.com/frombrieftobra

    Many thanks and all the best!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete